Research shows that creative expression throughout life — especially later in life – can be extraordinarily fulfilling and result in increased vitality and better health. At Arts for the Aging (AFTA), we are excited about new opportunities opening up to us as more and more people come to understand the wellbeing value for older adults who are engaged in professionally led artistic programs. Your generous gift to AFTA will make a difference in the lives of seniors, whether they are independent or faced with physical, cognitive, and/or emotional challenges, as well as caregivers.
For example, your support will help provide:
- Engaging visual, performing, literary, and intergenerational arts experiences for seniors, which are led by AFTA’s talented professional faculty of Teaching Artists;
- Creation of new arts programs customized for seniors in a variety of community settings;
- Specialized training about working with older adults for AFTA’s Teaching Artists;
- Research on the impact of AFTA’s creative aging programs;
- Compelling media to tell the story of the lives AFTA’s arts programs have enriched.
Ways to Give:
1. Make a gift now by credit card online:
$ ___ GIFTS OF ALL SIZES MAKE A DIFFERENCE and are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Thank you for your support!
2. Make a gift by check. Please send your check made out to AFTA to:
Ms. Janine Tursini, CEO
Arts for the Aging, Inc
12320 Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
3. Make a gift of long-term appreciated securities.
For specific instructions for your broker, please contact Janine Tursini at email@example.com or 301-255-0103
4. Make a legacy gift by naming AFTA as a beneficiary in your will.
Individuals or couples who include AFTA in their estate planning will be recognized as members of the AFTA Legacy Society. For more information, please contact Janine Tursini at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-255-0103
Again, we thank you for your support.